Sunday 5 October 2014

A Walk at the beach



 
Hi , This week we are playing with frames. You can get all
sorts of frames ,fancy, plain, large, small, and every thing
in between. You can also do so much with them.
have a look HERE   One of my favorite things to do
is to cut them in half,  if square and use as fancy corners .






 When I start a lay out I like to pull out some bits and bobs
that I think might work with the photo or the theme and play
around with them until I have a starting point I like


  I so love the sea horses, I used the same colors as the frame
and a small green pearl for the eyes. I used tiny dark seed beads
down the back  then covered with dimensional magic.
I think he's pretty handsome my self :)
 
 



The very thin star fish below  I covered with dimensional
magic then poured tiny seed beads on top




Above is the corner  display . the white shell is from the
" SHELL COLLECTION" which is so neat, they finish
a sea side layout perfectly, I just painted it white and
when dry covered with dimensional magic   
 



The frame I run through the cuttlebug for some texture
then painted it with acrylic paint. I also added a little
green on the swirls. Once dry I spread a thin layer of
dimensional Magic . Behind the photo is hidden journaling .























Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you have found a little
inspiration in my work .
Have a fabulous week :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Beautiful layout, i love the little seahorse

Ngaere said...

Gorgeous layout Carol beautiful colours and cute seahorse love it